Friday, July 20, 2012

On The Shores Of Stability

After numerous events and issues prolonging steady post I feel prepared to settle in. From here on out post will be more frequent and I greatly hope to get back into reviews as soon as possible.
Now that we have that mess out of the way I will have some Warped Tour photos up tomorrow though the weather thwarted my photography skills almost all day. Next year we will be applying for press passes. For now I shall quench your media hunger with this nice statistical sheet for Torchlight 2. A game set to replace Diablo 3 for most, it is slated for sometime between tomorrow and December 31st.


Also keep your eyes and ears open for information on an upcoming "Untitled" book project I am pursuing.

Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment