Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Warped Tour 2012 Experience

So the aftermath of Warped Tour in Scranton has subsided and the images are in. Sadly I did not get all the bands, but with rain delay and scheduling confusion this year it was not easy. That being said here is the bounty I achieved.
Keep in mind while these may not be mind-blowing with the high quality I am also not in some fancy booth taking pictures. The whole day I am down in the pit snapping as many pictures as humanly possible with all my fellow ragers.

Falling In Reverse:

I Fight Dragons:

Memphis May Fire:

Of Mice & Men:

Rise To Remain:

Senses Fail:

Sleeping With Sirens:

We Are The Ocean:

Yellowcard:

There are plenty more of pictures on my Facebook so feel free to browse through them all if you did not receive your fill.

Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment