Thursday, June 20, 2013

Andrew W.K. Attempts To Break Consecutive Drumming Record

He will be live-streaming the entire time while attempting to break the 24 hour record.
A man of his word he will party harder than he has ever done before, and perhaps break a world record while he does it. Andrew was quoted as saying:
"I'm calling upon all the positive party power I can summon from above and below, from inside my own soul, and from the generous energy of all the amazing drummers who'll be playing with me. Please give me your strength, so I may not only endure this ordeal, but make it an inspiring team achievement for us all! When it's time to party, we will always drum hard."



Clearly this is going to be a great challenge of endurance,but if there is anyone to accomplish it, Andrew W.K. is the one.


Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment