Monday, April 15, 2013

Reformat Incoming!!!

Yes I felt that it needed to be a dramatic statement. Here we are again that time of year where I reformat my computer and rebuild from the ground up.
I simply state this in the event you notice image changes and new font styles it is merely because during the reformat they may get changed or replaced. Nothing terrible drastic I promise. I digress however...Let us discuss some new anime you should start watching this spring semester. These are in no order of real importance...just watch them...

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

Shingeki no Kyojin


Ginga Kikōtai Majestic Prince


Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride 


Date A Live

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet


I shall return shortly and hopefully get back on a functional review scale...no promises.

Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment