Monday, October 8, 2012

My Video Game Hit List: UPDATE #1

With the weather slowly getting crappy here in the great and powerful Northeastern Pennsylvania, I have decided this year to spend my time being productively wasteful. What I mean by this is I will be spending any free time I have going back and completing games that may have been forgotten in my collection for one reason or another.
To help I decided a fun little hit list will be started and feel free to play along if you own any of the titles that I will be playing, or even create your own list if you'd like. The total is about 29, check back for additions or if  I mark any off my massive list.























































































Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment