Friday, June 24, 2011

Very Little News, So Lets Talk About Me!!!

There wasn't much of major importance going on in any spectrum these past few days. So I of course used that time to work on some new stuff and catch up on some of the games and anime I have been missing. Expect lots of reviews to be posted over the weekend, especially with the anime season ending both this weekend and next weekend.
For those interested I have also started up my deviantArt page that I have had for over 4 years. If you interested go check it out I don't have much uploaded yet, but I have over 200 pieces to be uploaded over time and more being drawn every single day. To check that out follow the wonderful link below and support my artwork with both negative and positive comments:

Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment