Monday, June 27, 2011

Reasons For Lack Of Content

Aside from the obvious that there is only two of us at this point and time trying to keep up with a mass amount of media, there are some other reasons. Some of you may or may not know that I perform music along with reviewing it which seems to be eating up a majority of my time most days of the week. Luckily however thanks to Warped Tour just starting and E3 just ending there is not much going on in these spectrums of entertainment to cover.
Either way with another great anime season ending I will do my best to try and balance out my lifestyle as to keep the content flowing. As of right now most of the work being pumped out is from the one and only MDB, who has picked up the slack in my absence. Here is a list of things to expect within the next day or two from me...


  • Red Faction Armageddon Review
  • Infamous 2 Review
  • Dungeon Siege III Review
  • Hunted Demons Forge Review
  • August Burns Red Review
  • Astarotte no Omocha Review
  • The World Only God Knows Season 2 Review
  • C: The Money Of Soul And Possibility Control
Those among other things are in the works as I stop to type this article...so while you wait for me go have some fun in the sun!!! It is summer after all...


Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment