Monday, May 23, 2011

Garbage News Today So... WEBDATE!

No this is not me having a virtual encounter with someone or some thing via computer...because that happens every day. This is my way to show you how great this website is going even though the work load is almost overwhelming. I started this website on April 25th, 2011 which was a great day for the internet and humanity.
Almost a month later we are literally teetering around 20,000 views...roughly 18500...which has impressed even the likes of me. I know what your thinking..."well I was saw this video on YouTube and it had 20,000,000 views in two weeks" or something along those lines. That is wonderful for that cat, dog, gay guy, terrible musician, or someone doing something stupid for attention...but I am not them. My following is very tough to gather because we are always so busy trying to beat that next game, get to that great concert, or translate that last anime for the masses. What I am trying to say is THANK YOU to everyone that has viewed and is viewing this website. You are the reason I wake up in the morning...well you and videos, anime, and music. Also we are always looking for more people to help out with reviews, articles, Photoshop etc...

I would also like to thank my one employee "MDB" for all the great work he continues to lift off of my shoulders. This man is not even getting paid and he puts more effort into his work than some put into their high paying jobs.

If your interested to help out email me at: threecheersformedia@gmail.com


There is plenty more to come in the future so keep you eyes out for great things...

No comments:

Post a Comment