Friday, May 27, 2011

Games I Want "Remastered" For The PS3

It is amazing how I complain about something for several years and Sony finally decides to listen to me. My hopes are to now complain to get this list of games "remastered" so that I can enjoy them the way they were intended. In the event you have no clue what I am talking about, Sony has announced that they will be relaunching popular PSP titles for the PS3, with of course higher resolution and hopefully the bugs fixed unlike 3/4 games for the PSP. While I would rather they "remaster" some PS2 games and give me the trophies I deserve for things such as my 255 hours in Disgaea 2. However I will take what I can get from Sony at this point, so below is a list of what I want to be brought over to my PS3... In no particular order...

  • Patapon 1, 2, 3
  • Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
  • Valkyria Chronicles 2, 3
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  • BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 (Yes I'm Aware It's Not Even Out Yet)
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • God Eater Burst
  • Killzone: Liberation
  • Metal Gear Acid 1, 2
  • Final Fantasy Dissidia
  • Gladiator Begins

Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment