Monday, May 30, 2011

Disgaea 4 On The Horizon

Though it is still a bit off in the distance, there is very little to discuss that hasn't already been done. I decided to instead use this day to plug a series that I have wasted hundreds of hours playing. Disgaea is a very unique Turn Based Strategy Game, full of unique characters and plenty of gear to collect. The most recent released in the USA was Disgaea 3 which was a huge disappointment to the series in my opinion, and I am hoping this next title will change my mind. In order to get others excited about the release I will mention all of the goodies you can obtain with the collectors addition. Which when it comes to games is quite a bit, though no price has been listed yet so let’s hope that it’s not bank breaking.

       
Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment