Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Reviews Incoming!!

While I've had several technical issues with certain games *Cough Defiance Cough* it gave me time to catch up others.
Before the weekend is out you will have a couple new reviews from several categories, and hopefully you shall love them all. Also I totally forgot April creeped upon us, so I apologize for no Games of April post. This is an issue I will attempt to remedy ASAP, so hopefully by weeks end you will have that as well. Be prepared I have yet another Kickstarter post coming tomorrow that will keep you informed on the projects I am supporting. Stay tuned as we close in on 1.5 MILLION VIEWS!!! Hopefully this will motivate me further to be more current with reviews and articles.

THERE WILL BE CAKE!!!
Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment