- The player’s character will be fully customizable.
- Your character has a smartphone that acts as the primary game menu and has a facebook-like app show the number of friends you have and your current standing with the various kid factions.
- There are five classes, which are wizard, paladin, adventurer, rogue, and a fifth unannounced class.
- Obsidian is using the Dungeon Siege III engine.
- Parker and Stone gave Obsidian 15 years of assets used during the show and a detailed list of approved textures and colors.
- Many elements of the combat system are like Paper Mario and the Mario & Luigi games.
- The player will play as the new kid in town, the main theme of the game is fitting in and being accepted.
- There is a Final Fantasy Materia like system in the game to augment weapons with various abilities like fire, poison, and electricity.
- When they started making the town hub Parker and Stone realized that they did not have a true layout for the town, so they had fun figuring out where everything went.
Just thought that last bullet was funny and I completely believe that is 100% true.
Article by: Larry Harris