Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Collapse Of A Titan: Steve Jobs

After releasing his control of Apple last month I feared this day would come soon. Steve Jobs has passed away today and the world weeps for his loss.He was a man of great intelligence and in many ways a father to me. Everything this man did allowed me to do the things I love today and words cannot express my sorrow in his absence.
He helped invent and distribute the first personal computers, the things that this world now lives on. He was practically the owner of Pixar Studios, along with being huge stockholder in Disney. Jobs was also awarded numerous medals one of which was given to him by Ronald Reagan. This man shaped the world that we live in and will continue to influence us for ages to come. So here is to Steve Jobs...The Titan of Computer Technology.

February 24, 1955 - October 5, 2011
Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment