Monday, September 5, 2011

Hurricane Irene = Bahamut Lagoon

Well as those on the east coast know electricity was a great necessity last week with power outages ranging from Florida to Connecticut. That being said I was left without power for quite some time. This left me with lots of downtime, which I spent discovering some old games. Using my laptop and some emulators I was able to enjoy one of the greatest RPG games that North America never received called Bahamut Lagoon.
Which was generously translated long ago and is available to anyone that has an emulator and knows how to operate it. It is truly a shame that with a world being buried in awful game remakes that this game never even got the opportunity to be officially ported stateside. It is a little old school, but take a gander at one of the greatest games never played.







Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment