Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Heroes Countdown: Anime and Video Game Version Pt.2

We will now continue the countdown and see who has reached the pinnacle of heroism this year.

"I can see the ending!"

"I'll never forgive you, you son of a bitch. I was gonna tell you to die a slow, painful death, but I don't got the patience to wait around, so you're dying now."

"It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield." 

"Some trees flourish, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born rich enough and dumb enough to enjoy their lives. Ain't nothing fair. You know that."

"My name is Lelouch vi Britannia, I am the eldest son of Empress Marianne, the prince who was abandoned by his empire. If anyone wishes to stop me, let them try, if there is anyone who can go beyond my despair."

Well that pretty much sums it up. If your favorite character didnt make the list do not worry there are plenty of competitions between characters to be held in the future. So keep your eyes peeled and you may see your favorite character triumph. Have a great 4th of July!!!

Article by: Larry Harris & MDB

No comments:

Post a Comment