Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heading to Warped Tour 2011!

That is right you will catch the one and only sexy me exclusively at this years Warped Tour. It starts tomorrow at 11 AM at the Toyota Pavilion in Scranton, PA. So all of you should come along as well and enjoy some amazing performances with me. While I do not know the bands performance times yet there are quite a few bands i'll be diving around to see.
The following is a list of performances I will be attempting the see, the band names in BOLD are must see.


  • A Skylit Drive
  • Attack Attack
  • August Burns Red
  • D.R.U.G.S
  • I Set My Friends On Fire
  • Motionless in White
  • Moving Mountains
  • Of Mice & Men
  • The Wonder Years
  • The Word Alive
  • There For Tomorrow
  • We Came As Romans
  • Woe, Is Me
  • Dance Gavin Dance
  • Asking Alexandria
I will see you all there...well for the most part, if you know me feel free to come hang out it will be a blast.

Article by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment