Thursday, June 2, 2011

MDB's Outlook On E3 2011


Here is a list of things that I want to see happen when E3 comes around next week. The list will range from highest to lowest probability that it will be announced at E3. I am going to list games that I think will be announced.


High Possibility!
Grand Theft Auto 5 - With Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire being amazing successes over the last year, it would only make sense for Rockstar to announce the next big game.

Resident Evil 6 - There hasn't really been any news about this coming out this year, but for some reason I have a feeling that they will announce it this year.

Medium Possibility!
Kingdom Hearts 3 - Years have gone by with not even a hint to KH3...now is the time to announce it for PS3.

Persona 5 - The reason why I think this isn't high is because they might just announce it for Tokyo game show instead.

Half-Life 3 - Will this be the year when they finally announce this highly anticipated sequel to the Half-Life series?

Low Possibility!
Shenmue 3 - The person who made this game wants to make this, but I think it won't happen anytime soon.

Final Fantasy XV - They already have their hands full with the sequel to 13 as well with other games on their belt so I believe that it probably won't be announced this year.


Article by: MDB


No comments:

Post a Comment