Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sink To This Depth!

My fellow gamers it is in these dark times of mediocrity that we must speak out and bring quality games to the people! I have been a long standing supporter of smaller companies, and at times individuals taking their talents and creating new ideas. Modern society has a way of beating those without money or connections, which at times can smother creativity. While I was browsing the web I heard plenty of fuss about this game called "Depth", so after scanning through their overall idea, I decided to start supporting them. So take a look at what they plan to do with what can only be described as a stealth cat and mouse game.


The official website can be found at: http://www.depthgame.com/index.php, also be sure to read through the forums for Alex Depth’s added details on how the game will truly play out.


Written by: Larry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment